- Average pricing. Can expect about $10+ for a meal.
- Authentic and great food. Had the roasted pork wanton noodles. Noodles was generous and texture is exactly how the noodles are made in Penang. Recommended if you want to experience Penang cuisine.
- Fast service and food is brought to the table quick. Staff were respectful and kind as well.
- it’s a little small inside the restaurant and the outside seats are directly next to the carpark. If you choose to eat outside, it might be a little dusty and smelly with the engine exhaust.
- Great food and service but the area is a little small.
The taste of the fried vermicelli with combination of meats and egg sauce was above average. The vermicelli was lightly stirred fried and gave a less roasted smell and taste. The prawns weren't the best but the chicken is very fresh and tasty. (2021-06)
Over the years, this restaurant has improved the quality of the food. The helpful and friendly staffs gave us good and quick services. We enjoyed the meals! (2021-04)
Awesome, awesome, awesome. This was the best char kwey teow I've had in Perth. Nothing like the colourless tasteless burnt others I've had. This was full of flavour. We had a number of other dishes as well and they were all delicious. The Teh Tarik was strong and served in cute little cups. We will be back, so glad we found this place!
Tina Pickford (Ting Ting 婷婷)
Delicious char kway teow (quite spicy is the way to have this dish), good portions with the prawn noodle soup dish (smells like the real McCoy) & large portion of the ice-kachang... good place to have Penong hawker food... superb!