- Average pricing. Can expect about $10+ for a meal.
- Authentic and great food. Had the roasted pork wanton noodles. Noodles was generous and texture is exactly how the noodles are made in Penang. Recommended if you want to experience Penang cuisine.
- Fast service and food is brought to the table quick. Staff were respectful and kind as well.
- it’s a little small inside the restaurant and the outside seats are directly next to the carpark. If you choose to eat outside, it might be a little dusty and smelly with the engine exhaust.
- Great food and service but the area is a little small.
Over the years, this restaurant has improved the quality of the food. The helpful and friendly staffs gave us good and quick services. We enjoyed the meals!
Decor is totally authentic, right down to wall pictures of Penang landmarks. Crowd yesterday was 99% Asian. One star deducted as I am super picky and comparing to actual Penang food. On other days, might be 5 stars. Recommend this place for anyone homesick for Penang
Wonderful experience! A must to try is the Claypot Curry Fish Wings! So crisp, yet moist and very tasty! Claypot Curry is to die for! Kudos to the chef! 👏👏👏
I had a wonderful lunch with friends here. The Combination Hor Fun I ordered was great, well served and a good portion. I will eat here again and again. 👍👍👍👍